ANPR, camera action! Detect, identify, survey with state-of-the-art ANPR equipment from Sky High-Count On Us
Expertise you can rely on
With countless outfits offering ANPR services these days, how do you choose one you know will deliver?
As recognised experts in the field of ANPR, we’re equipped with cutting-edge devices utilising the latest technologies.
Our knowledgeable team plan and execute surveys with meticulous accuracy, considering optimum camera mounting locations for height, angle, desired field-of-view, clearance and covert versus non-covert solutions.
Comprehensive method statements and risk assessments are completed to ensure safety for both the public and our site teams.
The unit combines the latest camera, optics, illumination and filter technology to provide clear images of number plates in the day and after dark, at distances up to 40 metres.
Our unique combination of camera and IR technology, we deliver reliable readings regardless of speed, weather, reflectivity of number plate and glare from car headlights.
Isn’t ANPR just CCTV?
Well, not exactly.
ANPR – or Automatic Number Plate Recognition is a relatively new technology with Sky High-Count On Us at the forefront of its development for temporary surveys.
Our portable ANPR cameras record digitally on a stand-alone basis and can be deployed at the roadside for temporary or long-term data capture.
ANPR ultimately links images captured on survey cameras to a database of number plates on a computer delivering travel patterns and journey times.
- Technologically advanced number plate recognition systems designed to accurately monitor and capture number plate images
- In-depth analysis with full diagrammatic demonstration of the entry exit cordon nodes and detailing camera locations
- System can process up to 4,000 plates an hour
- Provision of raw data for ad-hoc analysis (time-stamped ANPR recognition data)
- Real time extraction capability
- 100% classified link flow counts
- Clear and objective advice from a team of experienced staff from planning through to installation and data recovery
- Fully automated and portable systems
- PIPS AutoPlate™ software with latest UK license plate formats
- State-of-the-art ultra-sensitive infra-red technology
- Over 100 dedicated ANPR cameras with IR facilities – working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year